Place of Origin： Japan
Ingredients：Surfactant (Sodium Alkyl Ether Sulfate, Fatty Alkanol Amide)
The Neutral Detergent, is biodegradable and it enriched with coconut oil. Because of the neutral characteristic, it gently keeps hands soft and moisturized. No artificial flavours will be transferred onto dishes whilst removing dirt and grease, making it ideal for washing fruits, vegetables, dishes and cooking equipment.
(A) Washing Fruits and Vegetable:
1. Dilute neutral detergent in the ratio of 1:400.
2. Soak fruits or vegetables for NO more than 5 minutes.
3. Rinse with running water for at least 30 seconds or soak with clean water 2 times, each for 5 minutes.
(B) Washing Dishes and Equipment:
1. Apply Neutral Detergent on a sponge and start washing.
2. Rinse after washing.
Suitable For：The Majority of the people
- Once opened, store in a cool & dry place.
- Avoid high temperature or direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.